Sock Club Custom, the world leader in custom socks, is reinventing the custom product experience. We take customers from an idea to a product through our core competencies of Service, Design & Pull Based Manufacturing. As one large team of Design People, we give customers the opportunity to imagine any product that represents their brand and we bring it to life. Based in East Austin, we are bootstrapped, profitable, and growing rapidly. We’re looking for someone to bring their humility and hustle to our team and take Sock Club to the next level. This is an entry level position with strong growth potential. We look forward to meeting you!
What you'll be doing:
- Managing production from our manufacturing facilities through delivery to our customer’s door, supporting overseas freight, international and domestic fulfillment
- Maintaining material resources
- Liaising with our fulfillment team to support all outbound shipments, packaging projects, and ad hoc projects
- Working across all facets of company operations: identifying opportunities for savings and efficiencies, designing new processes for our team as we scale
- Creating our next generation order management systems
- Rolling up your sleeves and helping to fill in gaps when needed
You are an organized, tenacious, scrappy type with strong work ethic and sound judgement and relish in detailed-oriented task execution.
Other key characteristics:
- You see a problem and quickly take action to resolve
- You have a get-it-done, no-task-too-small attitude
- You are highly detail oriented and organized
- You learn by doing and have a knack for picking things up quickly
- You proactively look for ways to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- You continually try to improve existing systems and do not accept the broken processes simply because they are the “way it’s done”
- You love the technical side of a problem
- You don’t take yourself too seriously but you are serious about getting things done
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of professional experience
- Can work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Problem solver, independent thinker
- Familiar with inventory and order management software
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Google Suite, Excel, and software management skills
- Self-starter; comfortable working with ambiguity and assuming a high level of responsibility
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience with relational databases is a huge plus!
- Generous PTO policy
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- 401K Match
- Casual and inspiring office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.