Public Relations Manager, Product at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Public Relations Manager, Product to join our growing Communications team. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Product and Solutions Marketing Team to launch new technologies and drive adoption via external communications channels. You’ll dive deep into our target markets, digesting market intelligence and research to become an expert in the channels that influence the construction industry. You’ll also work hand-in-hand with the larger marketing and communications teams.
This role reports to our Head of Public Relations and can be located in the US or Canada, in one of our offices or working remotely. Occasional travel will be required. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner across the Marketing department, including Product and Solutions and Corporate Communications teams, to contribute to company-wide communications and engagement initiatives to tell our product and solutions story
- Partner with customers, partners, and our business stakeholders to craft narratives that resonate with influencers that matter
- Develop, influence, and execute product/solutions PR roadmap by building a thorough understanding of customers’ needs
- Manage and coordinate the deployment of communications across Procore’s product portfolio to maximize impact
- Ask clarifying questions and provide authoritative advice to decision-makers
- Handle tactical assignments with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Help ensure the communications activities are globally-minded, keep our customers front of mind, and are consistent with Procore’s values and brand
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- 6+ years of experience in B2B SaaS communications
- Excellent verbal and written communications, and interpersonal skills with ability to distill complex information into a logical narrative format and write for impact
- Innovative, scrappy, and take pride in your ability to turn ideas into reality
- Ability to take ownership and build strong relationships across all organizations
- Creative, curious, and driven to learn our business, dive into our culture, and develop communications campaigns that reflect that
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.