AdAction Interactive is seeking a Media Account Manager to join our Media team and manage a portfolio of third party media supply partners. This high growth potential role will work closely with all teams of the company from Sales to Campaign Strategists and will be responsible for maximizing our business relationships with our media supply partners to provide effective and diverse media solutions to our clients.
- Prospect, vet, recruit and build new relationships with direct, high quality publishers focused specifically on driving mobile app installs.
- Manage all aspects of the publisher relationship from onboarding, price negotiations, campaign execution and other growth activities.
- Monitor and analyze short and long-term metrics, campaign performance, and traffic quality to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Develop publisher recruitment best practices and internal processes.
- Conduct competitive industry research for new and existing leads.
- Monitor publisher activity for adherence to campaign compliance restrictions and own the process of troubleshooting and communicating effective solutions.
- Serve as the media expert of managed publisher portfolio to assist campaign strategists and client management teams in executing our clients’ media campaigns.
- As needed, coordinate activities and resources between internal teams, including sales, account management, operations and finance.
- Develop publisher relationship management best practices and internal processes with the goal for both short term campaign success and long term relationship growth.
- As appropriate, represent AdAction at designated trade shows and conferences.
- Maintain and improve internal intranet and CRM solutions
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a data-driven environment, managing multiple stakeholders (internal or external). Experience with digital marketing a plus.
- Strong relationship / partnering skills, and the ability to manage and grow relationships with publisher partners, while representing AdAction’s interests.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Must be results-oriented and possess an entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a demanding, fast-paced work environment.
- Functional Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, etc.) are required… you will be tested!
- Highly analytical and incredible attention to detail.
- Eager and quick to learn: you’re excited to dive into the mobile app advertising world.
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve.
- Enthusiastic about the mobile app space.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
AdAction celebrates individuality and we value each other’s hard work by celebrating with exciting activities, lavish happy hours, complimentary meals, seasonal sports, and an all-inclusive staff retreat. We offer a flexible work schedule, including generous PTO, and a benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance and up to 6% 401k matching. Starting salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Come learn and grow with the AdAction team!