Quality Specialist at realtor.com
- Ensures proper quality assurance policies and procedures are met by monitoring and coaching CSRs.
- Assists quality manager in Identifying and implementing best practices for QA in the call center.
- Conducts regular coaching sessions in order to develop and evaluate personnel by assessing quality and performance.
- Logs and tracks all findings from monitored calls to analyze potential trends that may develop.
- Works on issues of diverse scope and puts together action plans to meet quality standards and goals.
What will you bring?
- Knowledge of call center fundamentals, metrics and policies
- Ability to create and sustain a track record of seeing the big picture, taking initiative and implementing solutions to meet established goals
- Ability to type at a minimum of 55-60 wpm
- Possesses a collaborative work style and skills with tact and diplomacy
- Strong organizational skills with experience multitasking
- Must be able to effectively communicate in both written and oral formats, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to constructively confront peers and colleagues with value added input, feedback and assessments
- Works well under pressure with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Must have a high level of reason and analytical skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing business environment, and be flexible to scope and extent of work
- Track record of performance and quality in previous roles
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.