Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Do you enjoy working with larger support teams to drive the attainment of operational goals? We are seeking a Queue Manager to join our Atlassian Migration Support team to work as traffic control. You will be responsible for monitoring, triaging, and reacting to fluctuations in ticket volume as they occur. You will also ensure tickets are assigned to the best engineer based on support type and complexity. This role requires focus, energy, and dedication to ensure contracted SLA targets are preserved, while also highlighting critical customer issues needing to be assigned and prioritized. As a Queue Manager, you will work closely with operations to help supervise incoming volumes in queues, thus ensuring optimum SLAs are achieved to deliver consistent performance.
You will also use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to management team, while making a larger impact on customer response. You will perform the activities associated with the management of dedicated ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end-user concerns. A person in this role will have to have the ability to adapt and prioritize work independently in a multifaceted environment.
- 3+ years of proven ability in a product support/contact center/command center environment;
- 2+ years previous experience in a queue manager or command center role;
- 2+ experience in working with Enterprise customers in SaaS environments.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Monitor queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution;
- Monitoring queues to ensure SLAs are maintained;
- Re-assigning the tickets which are out of scope to the Migration Support Team;
- Ensuring accurate assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of prioritization based on work load;
- Coordinating tickets that cross organizational boundaries to ensure customer happiness;
- Preparing daily reports on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status;
- Preparing summary report on end of day SLA attainment and results;
- Coordinating assets with teams across roles to ensure SLA targets are met.
As a Queue Manager you will...
- Supervise and react to fluctuations in ticket volume as they occur in order to ensure service levels as quickly as possible;
- Adjust numerous real-time metrics such as Service Levels, Timeouts and response time against a matrix of defined thresholds;
- Real-time ticket assignment based on Migration Service Level (MSL) and complexity;
- Ticket Triage for a variety of transactional and project-based requests;
- Communicate to partners on performance and challenges i.e. providing direction, guidelines, performance update to hit service level goals, and making suggestions for corrections to any issues;
- Assist Workforce Management Lead with forecasting and capacity planning through insight driven feedback on monthly/quarterly discussion and graphical analysis of volumes, WHL and volume drivers;
- Establish a professional and collaborative working relationship Support engineers and Cloud Migration Managers.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.