Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
The Bungalo Sourcing Support Agent will work directly with the area’s General Manager and will be responsible for sourcing and supporting the acquisition of homes in your territory, performing functions of a buyer’s agent in local transactions and establishing relationships with local real estate professionals with the goal of attaining non MLS buying opportunities for our clients.
- Target local investors, wholesalers, builders, developers, RE managements companies, sellers brokers and agents to build relationships aimed at acquiring Bungalo homes in your area
- Assist with paperwork, bidding process, and bid negotiation process on homes you and/or the GM has sourced
- Perform pre-inspects, and other ad hoc tasks on select homes in your territory
- Attend local trade functions, and networking events
- Monitor off market deal pipeline from contract to close
Skills & Experience:
- The ability to work independently while being supervised by the General Manager in your area
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- A local real estate license and 5+ years’ experience; with local market knowledge
- Proven track record of relationship building in a sales environment
- Experience and knowledge of an complete real estate transaction
- High energy, self-motivated, and outgoing personality
- Must have a current and valid driver's license
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.