At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS ecommerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for visitors and Volusioneers. A few of your responsibilities are greeting visitors, managing mail, and onboarding new employees. In addition, you’ll have an opportunity to work on various People & Culture initiatives that will be fun, challenging and make a significant impact.
- Sit at the entrance of our office to greet visitors, assign visitor badges using appropriate security protocols and notify Volusioneer that their guest has arrived
- Provide interview candidates with an excellent experience while signing them in and getting them set up in our interview rooms
- Update Volusion’s internal website and weekly announcements
- Responsible for company mail: UPS, USPS, FedEx, interoffice and courier
- Contribute to the creation and facilitation of company events and activities
- Assist with maintaining employee personnel files, including both online and hard-copy files.
- Assist with catering orders, snack ordering & inventory and stocking of kitchen
- Answer general policy and process questions that may come from employees. Route more complex issues to appropriate source and escalate urgent matters as needed
- Proactively provide suggestions for process improvements. Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with both internal and external contacts in order to resolve issues/concerns that arise
- Participate in other People & Culture projects and responsibilities as needed
We are looking for someone with:
- High school degree required, Associate's or Bachelor’s degrees preferred
- 2 years administrative or receptionist experience, preferably in the software or technology industry
- Intermediate or advanced user experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience with G Suite a plus
- Must have a strong working knowledge of navigating and searching the Internet
- Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail a must
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Excellent communication skills and friendly demeanor to greet guests
- Ability to prioritize your work, drive it to completion and to multitask and handle competing priorities under the pressures of a deadline
- A very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings