CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an upbeat, polished front desk receptionist located in our corporate headquarters in Austin. This energetic team player will be very detail oriented and provide a high level of customer service that includes attending to visitors and dealing with inquires over the phone and face to face. You have excellent communication skills and will be responsible for supplying information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, customers and employees. You should be a self-starter who is very comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining deadlines on multiple projects.
Some of your day to day duties will include: Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, greet persons entering organization and direct persons to correct destination. Deal with queries from the public and customer, ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization, monitor visitor access and maintain high security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area.
- High school diploma at minimum.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Knowledge of computers (Mac specific) and relevant software applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional personal presentation.
- Customer service orientation.
- Information management.
- Organizing and planning.
- High attention to detail, initiative, reliability and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Stress tolerance.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.