Receptionist at DISCO
The People Team at DISCO is on a mission to foster a magical customer, employee, and candidate experience for anyone interacting with the organization. The Receptionist will be DISCO’s daily “boots on the ground,” directing incoming calls, coordinating workplace use for hybrid and remote employees, and partnering with delivery and food service vendors. This individual will report to our Director, Workplace in managing day-to-day facilities operations at our Austin HQ location.What You'll Do
- Manage incoming calls in a polite, professional, and friendly manner
- Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- Assist in coordinating conference room and “hoteling” availability
- Represent DISCO as the main point of contact with property management on any extraneous cleaning, building updates/notifications, or building closures.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received
- Take inventory of office supplies and restock as needed
- Monitor food and beverage stock and coordinate with Aramark to replenish supplies as needed
- Welcome any visitors in a warm and friendly manner, and answer any questions visitors have
- Maintain reception area, kitchen, and all common areas on each level in a clean and tidy manner at all times
- Special projects and additional duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (or enrollee in bachelor’s degree program)
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment
- Familiarity with G Suite and able to learn other computer applications quickly
- Strong and effective communication skills both written and orally to a variety of audiences
- Comfortable multitasking and prioritizing tasks with little to no guidance
- Punctuality and attention to time management
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.