Remote Claims Research Associate at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
Conduct research to determine the fair, local-market value for vehicles involved in a potential total loss using the Internet and our proprietary database. This position works closely with claim adjusters from top insurers and auto deal¬erships across the United States. This position will initially start as a remote position with all onboarding and training conducted virtually with the ability to transition to an in-office position when our Austin office re-opens. A desktop computer, dual monitors, keyboard, mouse, web cam and headset will be provided. Starting wage is $17.00 per hour.
- Establish fair market value of vehicles assisting insurers in claim settlement
- Update vehicle information and determine the availability and price of new or used vehicles
- Some outbound calling (non-sales related) required to automobile dealerships and adjusters.
- Maintain relationships with dealers and claim adjusters
- Provide supplemental research as requested
- Adhere to attendance, production, quality, and other metric standards
- No prior call center experience is required, as we will train individuals that are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years prior customer facing experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Keyboarding and PC skills
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Weekday schedule flexibility
- Career oriented
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Quiet and professional home work environment free of distractions
- High-speed internet connection (DSL or cable modem – non-cellular – with minimum speed of 25 mbps download and 10 mbps upload)