Remote Senior Customer Service Representative at CCC
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
This position is responsible for providing world-class customer service to auto insurance customers and vehicle owners while resolving their inquiries. This position will initially start as a remote position with all onboarding and training conducted virtually with the ability to transition to an in-office position when our Austin office re-opens. A desktop computer, dual monitors, keyboard, mouse, web cam and headset will be provided. Starting wage is $17.50 per hour.
- Assist in answering of incoming calls from insurance adjusters and vehicle owners by explaining in detail CCC's valuation product offering.
- Document conversation with claims adjusters in regard to the specific total loss report.
- Maintain a good relationship with dealers and claims adjusters to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to attendance, production, quality, and other metric standards
- No prior insurance or automotive experience is required, as we will train individuals that are willing to continue to learn and be developed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- 3 years prior customer service experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Exceptional organization skills with attention to detail
- Possess a positive attitude and desire to provide outstanding customer service
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to work independently
- Quiet and professional home work environment free of distractions
- High-speed internet connection (DSL or cable modem – non-cellular – with minimum speed of 25 mbps download and 10 mbps upload)