Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
The Renewals Coordinator role will play a crucial part in supporting the Renewals Manager in helping the business maintain a scalable approach to maximizing customer revenue. The most successful candidates are those who thrive in an environment of constant change and those capable of meticulously maintaining meaningful data for internal stakeholders about customer revenue.
What awesome stuff you'll do:
- Pull SFDC renewal reports on monthly basis
- Send renewal information to customers on monthly basis
- Manage and maintain Renewal’s email inbox\Renewal option conversations, when necessary
- Renewal offboarding conversations, when necessary
- Renewal Tracking and maintenance in SFDC
- Renewal & Expansion order form generation
- Utilize DocuSign to send order forms
- Identify, track, and negotiate overages/select small expansions
- Collect and report all customer feedback received during overage conversations
- Maintain SFDC and serve as a Customer Success department liaison to the Kazoo Revenue Operations and Finance teams, to support with overage contracts, invoices, and order forms
- Maintain account health scores for non-managed accounts, when necessary
- Work with CS Analyst to create and capture impactful customer dashboards
- Keep detailed records of which customers have been contacted, for a universal view of communications (sales reference, case study, overage, renewal, etc)
- Alert internal stakeholders of at-risk accounts, when necessary
- Support a seamless and positive customer user overage and renewal process
What you’ll need:
- Extremely organized/Attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to customers/prospects
- Work well in ambiguous situations
- Bonus points for having experience in contract and payment negotiations
- Bonus points for experience using SFDC
If you’ve reached this point in the job description and feel you’re still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay! We know there are no perfect applicants. If you’re feeling like you’re not going to fit in with our teams - that’s not okay. One of our company values is “Yes, &” - we believe in a diverse experience that allows us to build off the momentum of each other, so however you identity and whatever background you bring with you, we strongly encourage you to submit your application if this is a role you can be passionate about doing every day!
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.