Renewals Manager at Procore Technologies
We're looking for a Renewals Manager to join Procore’s Sales team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for renewing Emerging customers and generating expansion opportunities that they’ll route to the Emerging AE team. You will also apply an understanding of Procore’s products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques to maximize renewals. In this role you will have the opportunity to collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, and Product to maintain and expand our customer base.
This position reports to the Manager, Account Renewals and can be based in either our Austin, TX or Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Manage a book of business with existing emerging customers to effectively renew and expand accounts usage
- Responsible for prospecting into annual book of business and generating expansion opportunities that are then passed to the Emerging AE team
- Develop renewal plans with Customer Success to maximize retention and help introduce new usage, tools, and products to current clients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Coordinate internal resources to solve client issues and execution of service agreements
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant work experience
- 1+ years of demonstrated successful software sales or sales development experience, preferably B2B
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.