Renewals Specialist at Optimizely
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.Job Description
The NA Renewals Specialist will be responsible for driving account renewals starting 150 days in advance of their contract end date and executing all renewal back-end work in a timely manner for North America managed accounts. Success in this role requires a high level of organization and coordination with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Account Executives, Legal, Accounting and others. The NA Renewals Specialist will be measured based on the timeliness of renewal contracts, their ability to drive incremental price increases on renewals and on increasing the number of multi-year renewals. This role will include customer-facing interactions as well as backend deal desk related support with quote creation and contract processing.
How you will make an impact
- Project manage the renewal experience in close partnership with assigned Customer Success Manager and Account Executive to provide a seamless customer experience
- Retain and increase subscription revenue in existing customer accounts by positioning multiyear contracts and price increases
- Migrate existing customers from our legacy plans on to new packaging and pricing
- Proactively identify lengthier renewal scenarios and maintain high on-time renewal rate
- Update renewal forecast on a weekly basis and report up to management
- Create client proposals and contracts for all existing customer client renewals
- Support internal teams with the creation of services contracts
- Support existing customer with security questionnaires
- Continuously iterate and provide feedback on the renewal experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience, in renewals, sales or account management
- Comfortable with negotiation and having conversations with procurement departments
- High confidence in managing customer quoting, contracts, and terms
- Strong customer-facing acumen and communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and to help manage a high volume of accounts
- Able to build relationships quickly and work across many cross-functional teams
- Must be self- motivated, goal-oriented, able to work independently with little oversight to deliver on deadlines and ensure timeliness of renewals
- Ambition to look for opportunities to expand the scope of the role and take on new projects
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance and bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks and benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.