We are seeking someone fun and energetic to join our growing team! The Renewals Specialist has the responsibility to make sure that our customers get timely and accurate information to renew their contracts with us. You will own this critical part of our customer journey to increase our retention rate, through a focus on informing our customers on their upcoming renewals, generating, sending quotes, and helping our AE and CSM team focus on upsell and adoption. You will be reporting to our Senior Manager of Renewals.What you’ll do
- Owning Enterprise customer renewals from initiation to close
- Communicate directly with customers to answer questions and address issues through email, video chat, phone, and other channels
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers and Account Managers on understanding customer's goals and issues related their contract renewal;
- Maximize customer retention metrics
- Suggesting improvements to current processes and work cross-functionally to get these implemented
- Work with our global team to produce a world class customer experience
- 1-3 years experience working in a SaaS business, in customer success, renewals, or account management
- Comfortable speaking with customers on all levels, from procurement to executives
- Playing as a team to collaborate cross-functionally in the customer's best interests, from our accounting, support, success and sales teams
- Quick learner and can work effectively in an ever-changing startup environment
- Detail and process oriented, to manage hundreds of renewals per quarter with the team
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!