Renewals, Team Lead
What You'll Do:
The Renewals Contract Team Lead is responsible for a team of Renewals Specialists dedicated to the renewal of SaaS contracts covering all global customers. The Renewals Team Lead monitors, measures and forecast the progress of the team against targets and performance goals.
- You will own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account team to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships.
- You will actively engage with key decision makers to identify customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time renewals.
- You will maintain and report an accurate rolling 90 day forecast of renewals.
- You will negotiate and execute renewal contracts that align to customer goals.
- You will partner with the customer success and account management teams to communicate risk and develop resolution strategies, escalating wherever appropriate.
- Coach team members to improve their results.
- Analyze renewal reports on renewal rates to drive improvements in retention and general processes.
What You'll Need:
- 3-5 years experience with Renewal Sales in a SaaS environment is required.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- This position works in a team-oriented, cross-departmental environment. The candidate must build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Exceptional negotiation skills..