Retail Operations Manager
Retail Operations Manager
We're growing rapidly at Tecovas, and we’re expanding our Retail team so we can scale our retail strategy from one store to many – starting with an experienced Retail Operations Manager!
The Retail Operations Manager will primarily be responsible for general operational oversight as we build, staff, and expand multiple store locations. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and lead the retail operations and store strategy to execute store and brand initiatives
- Streamlining operational logistics and procedures, creating seamless and integrated processes focused on an elevated customer experience and store ease-of-use
- Development and maintenance of Retail policies and procedure, creating operations and POS manuals in addition to other operational directives and seasonal initiatives as needed
- Partnering with store construction teams and the Director of Retail to assist in project management for new store openings
- Drive omni-channel strategy to deliver a seamless end-to-end customer experience that spans both online and stores and maximizes an omni channel culture
- Cross functionally lead the formulation and implementation of operating practices for safe, efficient, and effective store management, e.g., loss prevention, maintenance, etc.
- Lead the store workforce management strategy to drive efficiencies in store scheduling, payroll forecasting, reporting and administration of incentive programs
- Vendor management and inventory logistics for retail store supplies e.g., office supplies, packaging, etc.
- Developing inventory management policies and processes to reduce shrinkage, including monthly cycle counts and annual physical inventory
- Lead retail-related customer service programs ensuring consistent and brand-appropriate communication and the most elevated customer experience possible
This role will report to the Director of Retail.
- 5+ years in Retail Operations Management
- 3+ years of relevant retail field experience (Store Management/Multi-Unit Management)
- BA/BS degree
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Retail POS systems
- Independent, proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!