Sales Engineer, Channel
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Duo’s SE team is a makeup of customer centric engineers that love providing prospects and customers with an amazing experience. We are focused on ensuring technical success with Duo. We work as a team to improve and strengthen our technical and sales skills. We believe in the importance of making a large impact at Duo by working closely with our customers, sales, product, engineering, R&D, marketing, support and customers success teams.
We’re looking for a Channel-specific Sales Engineer to support our growing partner/business development team!
So what does a day in the life of a Sales Engineer at Duo look like?
Expect to work hard and have fun. Duo’s SaaS security solution breaks the mold of the traditional sales model allowing us to move sales cycles at a much higher velocity. A Channel SE will work with many, many prospects and partners in a day providing consulting, technical training, technical implementation and demos of Duo. We partner with our Channel Account Managers to understand and align with our partners’ needs, develop and deliver the technical enablement to partners, and consult through cutting edge security strategies. We are extremely responsive and available to ensure our prospects and partners have an amazing experience with Duo.
Before applying for this position, you should sign-up for Duo and try the product for yourself. We challenge you to setup RDP or SSH in under 10 minutes. Experience why Duo’s customers are so passionate about us that we’ve been called the “The Most Loved Company in Security”.
- You'll have 3+ Years of Channel SE experience in a role supporting Enterprise software, SaaS and/or security
- You have the ability to align partner needs and strategy with the value of Duo’s Trusted Access Vision
- You can provide unbelievable product demos, technical enablement, and training to strategic partners
- You are able to position Duo against competing products and with other technologies sold by partners
- You'll partner with your Channel/Partner Managers
Network Engineering Experience
- Extensive IP network troubleshooting skills including active working knowledge of tools and commands like ping, traceroute, nslookup and wireshark.
- SSLVPN configuration on devices such as Juniper, Cisco, F5, Palo Alto Networks, CheckPoint, Cisco ASA, etc.
- Able to quickly diagnose network configuration issues
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, LDAP and RADIUS authentication
Systems Engineering Experience
- You have setup and configured Active Directory
- You have Working knowledge of LDAP with ability to fix LDAP lookup issues
- You have setup and configured Active Directory with strong knowledge of Windows Server
- You have experience working with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- You have configured and fixed SAML and SSO issues
- You are familiar with Unix and Linux, Especially SSH
- You have experience with Identity/Access Management solutions and two-factor authentication
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.