Salesforce Administrator at Brightpearl
Come join one of 2021’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin. Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!About the Role
This is a brand new role for Brightpearl, born out of our growth accomplishment and future expansion plans. Reporting to the Go-to-Market (GTM) Operations Director and in support of our Global Head of Sales and Marketing Systems within the GTM Operations team, this exciting new role will work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure they are enabled with the right data, systems, and tools to be effective in their roles and decision making, and that our operational processes and controls are effective.Your Day-to-Day Sales Operations:
- First point of contact for SFDC enquiries from end users, providing support and training across all business processes.
- Maintenance of Salesforce.com (SFDC) licenses, including managing password resets / access difficulties, monitoring of profile suitability, installed package access and permission sets.
- Creation and maintenance of all SFDC reports and dashboards in line with requirements from the GTM teams
- Handling of SFDC bug fix and enhancement cases as assigned on a triage basis, to include, but not limited to:
- New field creation
- Workflow rule creation / amendment
- Process Builder/Flow updates
- Approval processes
- Conga Composer / DocuSign managed package administration
- Supporting the Global Head of Sales & Marketing Systems alongside the GTM Operations Analyst in system development projects
- Maintenance of Hubspot licenses and access profiles
- Providing support to the Marketing team with Hubspot / SFDC integration
- Creation of workflows and lead scoring model maintenance
- Proven ability to work within a varied team and communicate effectively between end users of a system and the solution architect function
- A ‘continuous improvement’ mindset
- A strong ‘system brain’, reveling in logical workflow based processes and streamlined functionality design
- Experience with Lightning UI SFDC administration, ideally with at least some Administrator Trailhead modules completed
- Familiarity with Hubspot administration
- An understanding of SaaS platform integrations
- An understanding of Tableau (previously Einstein / Wave Analytics) administration is desirable, but not essential
- Working towards SFDC Administrator certification - we will support and encourage reaching this milestone!
- Must be in Austin or willing to relocate
- We are not sponsoring visas at this time
Brightpearl Perks and Benefits
- Join one of Austin’s Best Places to Work 2021
- Competitive compensation package: salary, medical benefits, 20 days of annual PTO and 12 Holidays and Your Birthday
Right now, we’re all doing our part to flatten the curve by working from home, but whenever its safe to return to the office, we offer:
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beer on tap
- Work downtown Austin in an open and vibrant workspace
- Enjoy frequent Company events, team building activities and after hour socials
- We’re an energetic and inclusive organization
- We believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance and support remote working with management approval.
- Check us out on Built In Austin to get more of an insight on what it’s like to work with us!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.