- Be part of a team in a fast growing multi-channel business that values customers, employees and giving back.
- Sharpen your strengths through on the job training and learn new skills in service, software, process and the many departments that support a growing organization. Kendra Scott believes in opportunities for employee growth and promotion.
- Become part of the Kendra Scott Family! What Matters to You Matters to Us. Participate in growing our thriving culture of Innovation, Collaboration and Customer Experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promptly answer and respond to all customer calls and emails, and help resolve issues effectively and with Kendra Scott Family spirit.
- Follow up swiftly on any unresolved customer issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make thoughtful, smart decisions on the fly with Corporate values at top of mind to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Suggest and improve customer service processes and documentation procedures.
- Help train and support other team members as needed.
- Proactively communicate to various teams in order to enhance our customer experience in stores and on website.
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Job Functions:
- Arrive at work ready to answer incoming customer service calls and emails by the opening of generally recognized corporate business hours or as directed by the department manager. (Customer Service business hours are Monday-Friday 8am – 8pm CT and Saturday-Sunday 8am – 5pm CT. Hours are subject to change with shift in demand and/or peak selling times.)
- Utilize available technology and resources to ensure all calls and emails are answered during business hours.
- Be the voice of Kendra Scott to internal and external customers, providing “WOW” customer service and representing the brand image at all times.
- 1-2 years of retail and/or customer service experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Very strong organizational skills with a big emphasis on follow through
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to learn multiple systems rapidly
- Maintain a positive attitude in all situations and represent the Kendra Scott brand in all aspects
- Team player
- Look for continuous improvement in customer service experience and processes
- Extremely process oriented
- Weekend, evening, and holiday shifts are required
Work Location:This position is located at the Austin, TX Corporate Office. Department hours are as directed by the Customer Service Manager. This position may require some overtime and evening hours during holidays and peak seasonal periods. This position may require a Tuesday-Saturday or a Wednesday-Sunday work schedule.
Job Responsibilities are subject to change