Security Analyst at SailPoint
The Security Analyst will be responsible for monitoring cloud and IT infrastructure and triaging security events. Therefore, this individual must have a strong foundation in network technologies, network protocols, system administration, and operating systems.
Leveraging IDS and SIEM, the analyst will help in locating indications of compromise, triaging and escalating high severity events, and developing intelligence.
- Strong system administration skills for Unix, Linux, and Windows Server.
- Experience in triaging viruses, malware, ransomware, and other security events on endpoints, including Windows, Linux, and OSX.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, and common cryptographic protocols.
- Significant exposure to AWS and knowledge of best practices in cloud security.
- Familiarity with security tools including scanners, host-based IDS, firewalls, and configuration of tools.
- Ability to work late nights and weekends on a regular basis.
- 3+ years of network administration experience
- OR 3+ years Red Team experience with focus on network penetration testing
- Strong programming experience, preferably in Ruby and Python scripting languages.
- Red team experience.
- Expertise or advanced education in Data Science.
- Ability to speak foreign languages, especially Chinese or Russian.
- Background in open source software.
- A proven ability to excel in competitions, especially in Cyber Security competitions or professional e-sports.
- Significant success in bug bounty programs such as HackerOne and BugCrowd.
- Special talents that demonstrate dedication to a craft.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.