Security Compliance Analyst, Software Risk Audit at Unity
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more. The 2500+ strong workforce work with Industry leaders and partners to keep Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology. The Security Program at Unity is key to maintaining customer confidence in our products. The compliance initiatives at Unity lends to an informed and effective security environment.
Unity is looking for a Security Compliance Analyst in Austin, to work on security compliance and self assessment/audit projects. You will be a key member of the Security Program and will be working with numerous internal and external stakeholders (for eg : Legal, Sales, Finance, IT, external auditors etc.) as well as Unity’s various Business Units. You will be instrumental in achieving Security and Compliance certifications and attestations.
- Perform risk assessments via interviews, questionnaires, threat modeling or transaction analysis
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls and provide feedback to the program design team for improvement
- Collate and organize artifacts and evidences to show control effectiveness
- Create and/or review documentation which are up to par with industry audit standard
- sBalance multiple initiatives at once, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience with security risk assessment processes
- Experience with compliance or audit engagements (eg SOX or SOC 2 or PCI or ISO 27001)
- Experience with process mapping (preferably on MS Visio / Lucidchart or equivalent)
- Experience with reading / reviewing architecture diagrams and data flows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills, via teleconferencing and in person
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably with courses related to computer science, Information systems, cyber security, software engineering or information technology
- Experience working in security compliance role at a SaaS company
- Strong MS Excel / Powerpoint / Google Doc skills
- Experience with Technical/Security Project Management
- Knowledge of the NIST framework and other commonly accepted industry standards for security
- Familiarity with international security and privacy standards and regulations
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.