Security Consultant - Product Consulting (Massachusetts) at Rapid7
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:04 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 12, 2021
At Rapid7, our people are passionate about security, challenging convention to create a more secure future. As part of a talented and passionate team, Rapid7 Product Consulting helps customers build and cultivate an exceptional security program through the use of Rapid7’s product suite.
- Construct creative, solution-based approaches to architecture design, implementation and production roll-out of Rapid7 products
- Perform high-quality product enablement training for new and existing customers
- Communicate design and implementation details in a highly effective manner to customer end users
- Advise on security best practices as they relate to Rapid7 technologies
- Automate and customize solutions to enable customers to use Rapid7 products most efficiently via API scripting, reporting, and custom dashboard development
- Participate within the Rapid7 Community and Security Industry as an advocate and advisor
- Build and maintain meaningful customer relationships in the pursuit of driving impeccable customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a similar technical field) or equivalent experience
- Experience in automation and implementation of security technologies
- Experience with cloud technologies and platforms; Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), etc.
- Experience and/or knowledge of container orchestration, deployment, and development technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience communicating highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Understanding of network technologies and protocols (DHCP, IP, DNS, etc)
- Unrelenting passion for customer satisfaction, security technology, and innovation
- Experience with vulnerability management tools (InsightVM, Nexpose, Nessus, CORE, Qualys, Tenable, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (Preferred: Ruby, Python) or reading and writing SQL Queries
- Experience with compiled languages (Eg: Java, Go)
- Experience with network security technologies; firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, content filtering, VPN, DLP, anti-malware, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience with Security best practices
Read Full Job Description