Security Liaison Analyst at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB’s Information Security Team is responsible for understanding the information security risks that the business faces, and implementing controls that reduce risk in alignment with business priorities to ensure our customer’s security concerns are addressed.
MongoDB is seeking an Information Security Liaison Analyst to join our Security Sales Enablement Team within our Information Security Team. As an Information Security Liaison Analyst, you will help ensure MongoDB’s success by providing our customers the information they need regarding the security of our products and services so that they can make informed purchasing decisions.
This is a global role that requires a self starter who can work closely with our Sales Engineers and Account Executives with minimal supervision. We are seeking a results-driven individual to support our Solutions Architects and empower them through the use of technology and training.
We believe strongly in personal growth and mentorship so your ability to succeed is directly related to your desire to grow.The right candidate for this role will have
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an Information Security Role
- A solid understanding of information security fundamentals
- A naturally calm and empathetic demeanor under pressure
- The ability to clearly communicate complex technical topics to a wide audience
- An eagerness to research answers to complex security questions
- Experience collaborating with Customers over written and verbal mediums
- Become a subject matter expert in the security features of our Products and Infrastructure and use this knowledge to help our Sales Related Coworkers respond to customer security questionnaires
- Collaborate on security training content that will help our Solutions Architects maintain a solid understanding of our security program
- Provide feedback on security pre-sales operational processes to facilitate continuous improvement
- In 3 months you will have a good understanding of our security features available in our products and services
- Within 6 months you’ll be working with your team to develop solutions that will further enhance the Security Liaison Program
- By 12 months you’ll be thinking largely in terms of higher level team growth and will have a full understanding of all the components of Pre-Sales and Security at MongoDB
- Customer Service: Provide an unparalleled customer experience by delivering top-notch technical support to the Pre-Sales Team
- Communication: Successfully communicate team challenges and support solutions internally and externally, while having the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide variety of audiences
- Research: Help collect and analyze feedback from our stakeholders and our systems to better understand the technological needs to improve automation/optimization efforts
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.