Security Risk and Audit Analyst at Unity
Unity Security is hiring a Security Risk and Audit Analyst. They will conduct audits of Unity systems and processes. They will implement an audit and control framework to monitor production environments for potential system integrity, cyber-risk exposure and control weaknesses. they will be required to identify various risks (e.g., financial, operational, compliance) to the organization and make recommendations for corrective actions/mitigation of risks. They will evaluate complex information systems and controls including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations. Finally, they will report findings to management and communicate recommendations for corrective actions.
- Perform NIST based internal risk assessments/audits on Business Units : their products, services and processes
- Perform security gap analysis and help define specific/technical remediation measures
- Prepare for legal and industrial compliance requirements including internal audits and documentation for third party security attestations
- Manage audit and/or remediation projects and be responsible for reporting on these projects
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Experience with compliance or audit engagements (eg SOX or SOC 2 or PCI or ISO 27001)
- Experience with process mapping (preferably on MS Visio / Lucidchart or equivalent)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills, via teleconferencing and in person
- Experience with Security toools (3-4): WAF, Endpoint security, Network security (products) , Stackrox etc Security Arch or Security Assurance experience (understanding of security principal like least privilege, Scanning, Vulnerability Management)
- Experience with reading/reviewing architecture diagrams and data flows
- Experienced in compliance projects, advisory/assurance and/or risk management projects
- Experience working in security compliance or internal audit role at a SaaS company
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.