- Provides administrative support for designated leaders / larger teams.
- Arranges meetings, programs, events, or conferences by coordinating facilities, catering, information distribution, invitations, and logistics.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries; compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Effectively prioritizes and manages multiple projects.
- Provides relocation and on-boarding assistance for new hires including relocation and acclimation to the team.
- Tracks and verifies invoices and expenses; submits invoices for payment.
- Assists with managing the team budget.
- May provide informal support to less experienced Administrative Assistants.
- Comprehends and interprets instructions, correspondence, legal documents, and invoices.
- Knows how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint at an advanced level.
- Advanced knowledge of office equipment.
- Effectively sets personal priorities based on knowledge / understanding of the supported team’s / leader’s priorities.
- Models WFM’s principles and core values.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Listens to and asks questions to solicit feedback, understand needs, and provide service.
- May provide process or procedural guidance to others.
- Leverages strong internal and external working relationships to enhance the organization’s standing and performance.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine or moderately complex in nature, recognizing the need for occasional deviation from standard practice.
- Follows standard data and situational analysis practices and procedures.
- Evaluates and resolves issues using knowledge of what information to collect and where to find it.
- Clearly understands the relationship between supported teams / leaders and other business / functional organizations.
- Clearly understands the relationships and interdependencies between the various functions across WFM.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college, or some college course work preferred
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.