As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Client Operations Associate that will be responsible for day-to-day operational support of our Clients. You will work with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally across Operations, Sales, and Product in order to ensure a positive end-to-end client experience. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a compassion for client success, a roll up your sleeves attitude, all paired with a drive for data accuracy.
Why Join us? Our Client Operations team leads the charge to build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and internal stakeholders to create a better client experience. We have the privilege of working with the majority of internal teams at Workrise so that we can understand and communicate to clients with a 360 view. The learning opportunity on our team is limitless!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the Client relationship from a Client Operational lens while engaging collaboratively with team stakeholders driving Client onboarding, adoption, satisfaction and ensuring retention
- Drive Client satisfaction through understanding Client needs, ensure a responsive service to Client issues, integrating partners and building relationships with key Client contacts
- Guide and coach Clients with proactive customer success processes
- Partner with RigUp’s Sales teams to help them drive growth within their accounts
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for Clients
- Reproduce and document bugs for the Engineering and Product teams to support quicker Client resolutions
- Solve Client issues by developing expertise in relevant product areas and by learning to troubleshoot a diverse range of Client issues
- Identify and surface individual Client trends and process improvements by collaborating with the team
- Mitigate risk by communicating clearly and quickly and escalating internally
- Manage documentation materials for internal stakeholders and Clients (onboarding documentation, videos, user training, etc)
What you should have:
- 2+ years work experience in a customer-facing Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Implementation
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire Client loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable with Client interaction and interest in building strong relationships
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in RigUp's Mission
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Adaptable with the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- Able to prioritize a multitude of tasks across different strategic organizations
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- You are a team player, and will prioritize business objectives over personal goals
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.