Senior Associate, Media Operations at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
The Senior Associate, Media Operations will be responsible for Advertising Operations Trafficking for the company. This includes: QA, Ad Trafficking, and creative Debugging.
• Responsible for advertising operations for the company. This includes, but is not limited to: specifications, submission, quality control, ad trafficking, debugging, IO fulfillment, discrepancy management, and inventory needs management across properties and platforms
• Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, media buying and trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission, and ad trafficking
• Oversee trafficking online advertising assets and follow up with clients on delinquent assets as needed
• Coordinate early post-launch campaign activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to set up and technical issues
• Use DCM for operational purposes related to 3rd party ad serving
• Assist with trafficking and reviewing online advertising assets onto DSP consoles and direct publishers, and follow up with Agency/Advertisers on delinquent assets as needed
Media Plan Implementation
• Ensure all media plan requirements are correctly implemented in a 3rd party ad server
• Assist Analytics and Ad Ops Director to track, measure, and analyze early post launch campaign activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to set up and technical issues
• Assist Media team with campaign optimizations as needed to ensure on-time and complete delivery of online advertising campaigns
• Offer expertise on standard methodologies concerning digital trafficking of campaigns
Required Skills & Experience:
• 1+ year(s) of experience in digital media and working with related technologies preferred
• Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms
• Basic understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces
• Prior experience with trafficking digital ad campaigns in an ad server and fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies a plus
• Basic knowledge with creative testing, media formats and internet technologies
• Must be detail oriented, analytical, organized and produce high-quality work
• Excellent client service approach and ability to meet tight/ad hoc deadlines and multi-task effectively supporting and delivering on multiple requests
• Willingness to learn new skills and work in a team environment
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team and ability to participate both technical and non-technical discussions
• Any advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience preferred
• Excellent communications skills a must
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.