Senior Associate, Trust and Safety at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Associate, Trust and Safety that will be responsible for triaging incoming incident reports and maintaining required safety recordkeeping. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who uses their excellent attention to detail and good judgment to advocate for a safe work environment.
Why Join us? Our Trust and Safety team at Workrise is responsible for delivering a safe work environment to our workers and safe outcomes to our customer projects.What you’ll be doing:
- Triage incoming incident reports and tickets that come in to the HSE reporting inbox; identify high urgency reports for resolution by senior Trust and Safety team members
- Triage incoming reports of potential COVID19 exposures and ensure company COVID19 protocols are followed; coordinate with the Workforce HR team as needed to ensure compliance with local state regulations
- Call and interview workers in the field for more information and to inform next steps on investigations
- Collect documents and information to support safety investigations and remediation
- Advise workers of our safety policies and procedures when requested
- Support the vendor pre-qualification process by providing required documents (some examples include OSHA 300 logs, EMR data, Workers Comp liability certificates)
- With the support of the Trust and Safety team, maintain good standing in 3rd party systems by providing required reports and documents
- Attend and support the Safety Committee by helping to prepare presentations and schedule meetings with stakeholders
- Attend HSE training as required by clients and report out on learnings to the team
- Other projects as needed
- Proficiency using GSuite software, Slack, and other workplace communication tools
- 2+ years of work experience in Operations or HSE roles is preferred
- 2+ years experience working in high hazard industries and/or supporting workers with physical jobs is preferred
- Prior experience using 3rd party compliance systems like ISN and Veriforce is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!