Q2 is seeking a Senior Change Manager to join our Service Management team and take ownership of the Change Management process. This role will work with leaders across the organization on the development, oversight, and successful execution of the Change Management process and will be responsible for enforcing compliance, measuring metrics, and driving continual improvement efforts of the process.
- Serve as owner and Subject Matter Expert for the change management process, with overall accountability for process strategy, execution, and continual improvement.
- Develop and execute the strategic roadmap for change management processes and toolsets into unified process framework.
- Create and manage a process to onboard new teams/products into the change management process.
- Conduct initial and ongoing training for new and existing team members.
- Manage, maintain, and enforce change control policies across the organization.
- Ensure all changes are documented, approved, and monitored appropriately in accordance with change management processes and standards.
- Assist with risk and impact assessments prior to the implementation of changes to minimize business impact.
- Review change requests and approve or reject them based on their adherence to documented change management policies.
- Update, maintain, and publish change calendar.
- Coordinate announcements for upcoming scheduled changes.
- Conduct periodic post-change reviews to ensure adherence to process and quality standards.
- Develop and report relevant metrics to measure process performance.
- Scale existing separate change management processes to a unified, enterprise level process.
- 7+ years of experience in the development, oversight, and execution of change management processes.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment focused on rapid innovation and scale.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification or greater.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, with all levels of management
- Integrity, professionalism, honesty, self-confidence, respect, and conviction
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills required
- Keen attention to detail while keeping an eye toward the big picture
- Enterprise/mid-sized software delivery experience preferred but not necessary
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and demanding constraints
- Ability to work on multiple assignments, prioritize, and resolve issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment
- Innate desire and ability to find the root cause of issues, while balancing business needs to identify, support, and solve customer needs
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Knowledge of banking practices is helpful
At Q2, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workforce that fosters mutual respect for our employees and the communities we serve. Q2 is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.