Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating, and managing a large scale call center organization of 100+ employees with a supporting team of managers to achieve call center goals and quota. The Senior Client Success Manager is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching for managers and their teams to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun culture to promote employee morale and engagement. The Senior Client Success Manager identifies improvement opportunities in processes, reporting, metrics, products, customer service and sales strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the achievement of overall goals with a focus on call center metrics including dials, conversion, successful activities, and closes while continuously improving the quality of services provided to clients and partners.
- Lead the workforce by establishing goals, directing their work, providing insights and developing their skills.
- Drive alignment, consistency and cohesiveness in people practices, team management, and customer service.
- Coach Managers on management, leadership, planning, coaching and developing high performing teams in the call center. Implement and assure compliance with all company process requirements, rules and policies
- Should be the champion of the scripts, Sales, and Quality processes and coach and manage Reps and Managers in accordance in order to develop them, drive productivity, and ensure the requirements are understood
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administer warnings to staff when adherence to policy and Quality are not met
- Manage Call Center and overall support workload, staffing levels, resources, attendance and culture by communicating guidelines and upholding expectations on company policies
- Lead team meetings to discuss daily operations and performance to create a strong sense of motivation and encouragement
- Partner and communicate with other departments and related groups to improve use of technology and develop solutions to improve efficiency, quality, culture and overall call center performance.
- Ownership and decision making in company personnel, including support, service and management resources in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ objectives.
- Interface with Quality to understand emergent trends and implement best practices.
- Partner with HR & Recruiting to align recruiting resources to business and market strategies and needs.
- Collaborate with Training to facilitate a successful transition from Training to the sales and call center teams.
- Partner with senior company leaders to creatively foster a fun and positive work environment.
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Call Center performance, attendance, development, achievements, as requested
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager and executives
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience in Call Center Operations and/or Sales Operations Leadership or 8+ years work experience in a related field
- Experience leading and managing a complex, dynamic call center environment focused on sales, customer service or client relationships in a business setting where a product or service is supported.
- Experience managing a large high volume, metric driven call center or sales team.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results in a fast-paced, matrixed environment overseeing a 100+ employee organization.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities including team leadership, budget management and driving quality outcomes.
- Balance of strategic skills and the ability to execute.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong people leadership skillset
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.