Senior Client Success Specialist SaaS
Tiger Pistol is an innovative social advertising technology company experiencing explosive global growth. Our technology is built to automate the setup, publication and optimization of Facebook and Instagram ads at scale. In support of our growth, we are looking to hire a Senior Client Success Specialist for our Austin, TX office.
We are currently seeking a hands-on leader of our small but growing Client Success team. This is a player/coach role with management responsibilities as well as direct customer contact through front-line and escalation support. Experience in a help desk setting, preferably in SaaS environment is preferred for this opportunity.
- Day to day management of the Client Success team as they provide live phone, email, and chat support for clients, users, and advertisers who use our technology
- Mentor and coach team members, ensuring that client and staff satisfaction improve with every interaction
- First point of escalation for clients who require elevated levels of care
- Ability to support team by taking calls and emails
- Accountable to established SLAs, proactively improving processes and training to exceed targets
- Delivering accurate, valid and complete information on Tiger Pistol systems and Social Advertising best practice using the right methods and tools
- Training platform users and end advertisers on product features and social advertising best practices via in-person, 1:1, and virtual events
- Actively seeking root cause and documenting through established channels
- Keeping accurate records and document client service actions and discussions
- Analyzing statistics and compile accurate reports internally and with our clients
- Actively contributing to internal process improvement initiatives including updating and maintaining a library of training materials, FAQs, and macros
- Represents the support team within the larger client services organization, and collaborates across company marketing and product initiatives
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing or customer service role
- Experience supervising and motivating teams with a desire to see others succeed
- Detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized
- Genuine care for clients and a passion to deliver positive client experiences.
- Confidence and poise under pressure, particularly when working through a challenging and or sensitive client issues.
- Ability to show initiative, work independently, and prioritize work appropriately.
- Ability to think critically and objectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A results and team oriented attitude.
- SaaS and/or Social Media advertising experience.
- Experience with helpdesk software such as Zendesk, Zoho Desk, Freshdesk, Jira Service Desk or Salesforce Service Cloud
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
- A great work environment and team culture based in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Career progression, with a growing technology agency.
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k.