“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Configuration Analyst is a part of the Integrated Delivery and Development Team and helps to support all Fee Configuration activities. Develop and recommend complex configuration solutions to Network contract agreements. Senior team member available for consultative inquiries from functional areas. Train and mentor entry level Configuration Analyst.
- Build fee schedules based on contract rates and language
- Yearly full fee schedule updates based on Medicare’s first quarter update
- Work with TPA to ensure fee schedule builds will auto adjudicate
- Maintain quarterly fee schedule updates and maintenance based on Medicare
- Partner with the Network Contracting team to solution on complex contracting terms
- Audit claims adjudication for compliance with contract rates and terms
- Assist cross functionally when needed
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma or GED is required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years’ experience in a like role required; Seven (7) or more years of experience in lieu of a Bachelors degree
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be organized and be able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Must work independently with little supervision
- Experience in commercial and Medicare fee schedule buildout required
- Experience with Genelco preferred
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology, and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized, and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities, we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.