Senior Customer Support Engineer (L2)
Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers, while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/198699478
Tenfold is looking for a true problem solver to join our growing team. In this role you will work directly with our customers to remove road-blocks and technical challenges post on-boarding. You will be customer facing and will manage phone and ticket queues for our customers seeking assistance. As a senior member you will assist with customer escalations, partner with engineering on complex issues and facilitate a path to resolution across many different technical challenges. The right person will have a consistent track record of solving complex technical problems with an adept technical skill set. Equally a strong technical acumen and communication skills to organize multiple parties towards swift success. In summary, we want problem solvers to help our customers achieve measurable success with our solution.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the Technical lead and customer facing contact with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Drive adoption and remove technical hurdles in partnership with our Technical Account Managers
- Rarely, you may be asked to travel on-site to support technical troubleshooting, train users and empower our technical champion(s)
- Liaise with relevant customer vendors (eg., CRM and phone systems), if necessary, to ensure proper change management across a broadly expanding integration suite
- Ensure we meet SLA's for response and resolution time on unique customer issues you are managing
- Act as a consultant to our Customer Support team to help fully resolve high severity and/or thematic support issues in a customer deployment
- Bring a strong proficiency in documentation and organization to help one-to-many communication and proactive problem avoidance
- Demonstrate proficiency with anticipating and managing technical risks in a customer during engagement
- 3+ years of experience in a technical / services role directly responsible for customer adoption of SaaS technology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in principles of network troubleshooting (TCP/HTTP, etc).
- Experience in Contact Center, Telephony, CTI and/or CRM projects is a strong plus.
- Technical certifications in phone systems (Avaya, Cisco, Genesys) and CRM systems (Salesforce, Dynamics) is a strong plus.
- 1-3 years in a managerial or team lead role a strong plus.
- Strong track record of customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server environments and VM troubleshooting.
- Experience in reading & interpreting database logs.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Demonstrate initiative, natural leadership skills, independence and a “get things done” mentality.
- Demonstrated versatility in communicating complex technology-related issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise.
- Strong executive communication skills with experience working directly with VP-Level contacts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Availability to respond to emergency situations after hours as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in computer programming field is required.
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Variable compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- employee medical and dental coverage
- short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Existing customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list