Senior Director of Operations
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Director of Operations will work closely with the Head of Operations to set and develop human capital strategies, programs and processes that meet business goals recognizing that the people are our most valuable asset. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships across Opcity’s organization, working closely with operations managers, people operations, product and sales to define the imperative mechanisms and strategies to fully leverage Opcity’s talent toward meeting organizational objectives. Additionally, the Director role is responsible for developing and leading a world class client/partner support model that will improve client relationships, improve retention, accelerate close rate and reduce client churn.
Areas of Ownership:
- Manage people operations throughout the organization - Broker Sales, Broker Success, Agent Success, Released Leads, BLA Success, and Close Research -- as we implement a variety of initiatives to increase close rate
- Partner with people operations and other relevant departments to build effective recruiting plans, compensation/pay structures, incentive plans, employee development and organizational process design
- Mentor individuals at all levels of the team to create opportunities for career and advancement; maintain a high level (target TBD) of employee engagement throughout the group
- Define and implement the highly impactful key metrics to guide daily work for each front line individual and reengineer compensation commensurate with behavior that will drive close rate improvement
- Maintain existing and implement new agent- and broker-facing policies and procedures that define the rules of engagement within the Opcity ecosystem
- Work with stakeholders across Opcity/RDC to improve net promotor score among brokers and agents; provide feedback loops from "voice of customer" (agents and brokers) to management
- Design, develop, implement, and manage a 360-degree support team and infrastructure for all [non-consumer] customers
- Create, manage and expedite process and personnel issues that are reducing productivity and not enhancing the client relationship experience
- Identify the cause of issues and utilize problem solving techniques no matter how complex, design, and quickly implement a solution
The Ideal Profile
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading and growing a high-performing sales, operations or support team
- 10+ years of proven success creating and implementing strategies to improve net promoter scores and improve customer engagement and satisfaction
- Past experience developing multiple programs for operations, sales, compensation, incentive plans or related roles with an emphasis on successfully leading change management efforts
- Success navigating people and culture issues in high growth, fast paces organizations
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, satisfaction goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Strong understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
- Strategy creation and implementation
- Excellent communication - listening and speaking
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision making skills
- Hunger to Succeed
- Change Management
· Hours generally are weekday, regular work hours
· Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
· Operate phones, computers, copiers, and other office equipment.
Read Full Job Description