Senior Director, Training and Enablement at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
This position is a highly visible function at LogicMonitor reporting directly to the VP of Operations. This key position will directly help ensure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the LogicMonitor Sales and Customer Success functions. This position is also responsible for customer education at LogicMonitor, ensuring customer gets the best value out of LogicMonitor's product. The primary role of this position is to provide an engaging and results driven training curriculum to increase speed to productivity for internal functions and speed to value for LogicMonitor customers.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan, comprehensive curriculum, and effectiveness assessments for all training programs and enablement initiatives for LogicMonitor customers and internal customer facing teams.
- Ability to understand a complex business, different audience perspectives and growth levers in order to formulate sound execution strategies via training and enablement that maximize business impact.
- Lead and develop highly competent team to deliver training products to ensure high competence for customers with LogicMonitor's industry leadership, products and services.
- Bring sales methodologies to life and drive for consistent practices and hands on learning to new and existing sales and account management personnel.
- Create, deliver, reinforce, and sustain ongoing training programs and curriculum (classroom, online, or informal) to provide continual growth and development opportunities for sales and customer success teams at all experience levels
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve new employee on-boarding training programs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify operational efficiencies and incorporate those into the training curriculum
- Continuously measure relevance and effectiveness of training and evolve programs as necessary
- Manage and curate the sales and product content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Apply project management skills across all aspects of training programs including alignment with business objectives, marketing and communications, planning and execution, and measurement
- Partner with business systems teams to recommend and implement new technologies and approaches to support new hire bootcamps, customer certifications, and continuous education programs to support ongoing education and best practice training.
- Work directly with Sales, Marketing Customer Experience Leadership to execute key training and enablement programs, and provide value-added thought partnership.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business Management
- 5+ years experience in sales, marketing, enablement or training
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Experience in sales and product specific training programs, certifications and tools (i.e. ShowPad and SkillJar) for internal team and external customers
- Experience in Software as a Service sales (SaaS) environment preferred
- Consultative sales preferred (i.e. SPIN Selling, Challenger Sales Model, Sandler Selling).
- Skilled in aligning cross functional teams, with competing priorities, in an engaging, consultative manner