Senior Executive Administrative Assistant at Procore Technologies
We're looking for a Senior Executive Admin to support leaders within our Product & Technology organization. In this role, you'll interact with all levels of our organization and high-profile external clients, partners, associates, and service providers. As a successful Senior Executive Admin, you have experience managing a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks that optimize our executive leaders’ effectiveness and efficiency. You're resourceful, proactive, efficient, and maintain an approachable and professional presence to internal and external contacts.
This position will report to our Vice President, Technical Program Management and has the opportunity to work remotely from any U.S. location or our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for our executive leaders including managing an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- On behalf of our executives, communicate directly and professionally with their direct reports, other executives, vendors, and partners on matters related to their responsibilities
- Manage a variety of special, high impact projects for our executives while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Coordinate agendas and deliverables for team meetings, offsites, events, and more
- Prepare and coordinate collection of information and communication for leaders and the leadership team
- Collaborate cross-departmentally, including with other Executive Assistants and Coordinators
- Prepare conference rooms/meeting spaces and take and transcribe meeting minutes
- Accurately and confidentially maintain all files as they relate to the department
What we’re looking for:
- 2 + years Administrative support at the executive level
- 1+ years Strategic project work
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Administrative related program or equivalent work experience
- Calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings with multiple participants
- High proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated professionalism, exceptional communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to autonomously carry tasks through to completion on time and with urgency
- Must have respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.