Senior Experimentation Manager at Realtor.com
Who We Are
Realtor.com is your one stop shop for homebuyers, sellers, and dreamers with comprehensive for-sale listings, insightful information, valuable tools and professional expertise. We’re excited and hungry to make a difference to the millions of people in the US who buy a home each year. Our aspiration starts with treating our home buyer as our focal point - we believe that delivering on experiences that truly help people through this seemingly difficult life event will lead us to continue and greater success as a company.
What You Will Do
Experimentation is a critical pillar in transforming Realtor.com into a truly data driven organization. Within the Enablement Product organization, sits our Experimentation Center of Excellence. The mission of the Experimentation COE is to enable Realtor.com to scalably run experiments and reliably and consistently use results from those experiments to inform its decisions. This role is focused on managing the broader experimentation program
- Drive vision and roadmap for broader experimentation program; provide thought-leadership and guidance on how to evolve our current experimentation & measurement processes and tools
- Manage executive steering committee for experimentation as well as reporting and communication on the effectiveness and impact of the broader experimentation program
- Serve as trusted advisor to intertwine best in class experimentation practices into product and marketing roadmaps
- Develop organizational experimentation best practices as well as standards / governing frameworks for how experiments need to be run at the company
- Develop and deliver experimentation training to enable teams to be able to self sufficiently run experiments
- Work with managers to create test design, execution and documentation for A/B, multivariate and advanced methodologies, and coordinate with technical resources for more complex testing needs
- Prioritize and manage company wide experimentation roadmap and support flight control of experiments
- Ensure experimentation excellence and consistency across all our initiatives
What we’re looking for:
The experimentation program manager must bring together significant knowledge about experimentation and an ability to collaboratively work across multiple teams in order to drive forward the culture of experimentation at the company . Some of the qualities you might bring include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of experience driving experiments from ideation to completion, ideally in digital and e-commerce
- A deep understanding of and hands-on experience leading the evaluation, implementation, integration and use of A/B/n, multivariate, and personalization experimentation tools including statistics, population management and best practices (e.g. significance testing, multi-armed bandit, etc.)
- Experience with digital experimentation platforms including but not limited to Adobe, Split IO, Optimizely, Google Optimize
- Ability to articulate platform, technology, and data requirements to implement a scaled digital experimentation program
- Extensive experience with stakeholder management and can work well in a matrixed organization, driving alignment by synthesizing information and presenting to engineers, designers, product, business partners and executives
- Ability to effectively share technical information, communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity to solve complex and challenging problems while influencing teams without direct authority
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and technically
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.