Senior Field Operations Manager, Solar Construction at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Field Operations Manager that will be responsible for the management of utility-scale projects nationwide. Our ideal candidate for this role will closely work with the Field Coordinators, Safety Personnel, and Operations teams to serve as a liaison between Workrise and project stakeholders including Developers, EPC’s, General Contractors, and Subcontractors.What you’ll be doing:
- Manages all aspects of field operations including personnel, performance, sales, PPE, equipment, etc.
- Oversight on training Project and Field Coordinators on high-performance site expectations and field sales
- Coordinating suppliers and construction companies on site
- Managing and monitoring building site logistics
- Conducts periodic inspections and gives on-site supervision
- Monitors costs, performance, invoicing and submits daily reports
- Manages client satisfaction which includes escalating client concerns internally and de-escalating externally
- Formally presents clients with project milestones and team performance
- Supports process and operational improvements that allow the team to be more efficient and/or productive.
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale field construction, utility-scale solar (preferred) supervising skilled workers and trades on a remote basis.
- Direct client-facing experience, managing stakeholder expectations, as related to schedule, budget, and production requirements.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with superiors, subordinates, vendors, etc.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the work. OSHA 10 required, OSHA 30 (preferred)
- Ability to estimate labor costs
- History of meeting deadlines and delivering results
- Computer knowledge including, Microsoft suite (including heavy Excel), Applicant Tracking System (ATS), and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM).
- Willingness to travel, up to 75% of the time. Some holiday and weekend hours may be required based on project demands.
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Who we are:
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.