Senior IT Auditor
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
The Senior IT Auditor is a critical member of the Information Security Team that will review information systems, product platform, and technologies used by the organization to ensure SOX or regulatory compliance.
This position will perform complex IT audits across a wide-range of technologies that cover traditional information systems and cloud-based applications, but also handles other types of audits and services as assigned.
Reviews will focus on general IT Controls (systems development, change management, operations, networking, database management, security, and emerging technologies), risk management, project management, governance, and compliance.
Other tasks might include completing or participating in operational, financial, compliance, and fraud investigations
- Perform a Risk and Controls Analysis of the audit area; Identify the audit scope and develop an audit program for engagement; Create and issue the engagement memo; Drive the kickoff meetings with auditees
- Perform audit testing per the audit program; Document test results; Provide timely status updates; Obtain buy-in from auditees on recommendations and target completion dates
- Provide periodic updates on the status of the engagement
- Complete a lessons learned session and send out customer surveys to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor the completion of management action plans
- Complete Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and related compliance duties including develop, maintain, monitor and periodically report on the SOX and internal audit high-level plan
- Perform the annual SOX risk assessment and scoping
- Provide controls and testing guidance to domain owners and testers
- Provide feedback on test binders and remediation scorecards
- Work with internal auditors as liaisons during their engagement
- Support regulatory compliance activities
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Management, Information Systems, or Information Security
- CISA certification preferred; CPA; CIA, CPCU, CISSP a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years industry experience performing IT audits or equivalent combination of education/experience
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.