Senior IT Auditor at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services crafted to add value and improve Unity's operations. We help Unity achieve its business objectives by bringing a systematic, objective, and disciplined approach to evaluating the efficiency of Unity's governance, risk management, compliance, and control practices.
The Senior IT Auditor will support Internal Audit Programs including Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, Operational Audit, and Enterprise Risk Management. As the first Senior IT Auditor to join, this is an opportunity to contribute to a growing team and to have a significant impact!
What you’ll be doing
- Support the SOX compliance program and lead the independent assessment of ITGCs, ITACs, and any other relevant technology controls
- Participate in the planning, scoping, reviewing, testing, evaluation, and conclusion on the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls
- Partner with outsourced providers as well as external auditors supporting SOX compliance
- Build effective relationships and collaborate cross-functionally with key partners to gain an understanding of operations, underlying risks and associated control points
- Provide advisory (consulting) services to process/system owners and proactively highlight potential risks and/or control enhancement opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Experience with public company SOX requirements, external audit, internal audit, risk management, controls and/or corporate compliance
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field
- Experience with IT risk assessment strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and inquisitive nature
You might also have
- CISA and/or CISSP certification
- Experience with developing complex system diagrams and flowcharts
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.