Senior IT SOX Risk & Compliance Analyst at Unity
We are looking for a Risk & Compliance Sr. Analyst with practical experience in designing, implementing and executing an IT compliance program. You will help run the risk and compliance efforts in Unity’s IT team and monitor its effectiveness. You will join the IT Compliance team as part of the CIO’s org. You will be part of an international team spanning across San Francisco and Copenhagen. You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine your specialized knowledge and talent for cooperating and communication.
- Build links from other teams to assist in the creation of next generation systems governance processes as it relates to SOX, Vendor Management, M&A activities and other programs as needed
- Continuously identify areas needing improvement, create action plans, and execute to implement changes in a timely manner
- Partner and coordinate with the SOX process team, external auditors, management, and other testing groups to best address relevant risks to the Company, improve the Company’s control environment, reduce redundant testing, and anticipate future team requirements
- Collaborate with engineers, business process owners, InfoSec, Legal, and systems owners in the testing of new software capabilities, programs and applications, and risk assessments
- You have worked with both business and technical risk and understand how to translate between the two and communicate to various levels of technical and business management
- Document status updates on progress towards deliverables, including monitoring project health, updates to processes, maintaining documentation and ticketing flow in internal tools
- You have in-depth knowledge around GRC
- You have experience leading and mitigating risk in projects throughout the organization
- Understanding of vendor management lifecycle, M&A activities, PCI-DSS, SOX, ISAE 3402/SOC 1 and 2 reports
- You have relevant knowledge of network engineering, systems engineering and related device engineering if appropriate as appropriate for your focus area
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite and other SaaS applications and how they impact GRC efforts
- CISA, CISSP, CCSK, CRISC, CIPP, or other professional certifications/associations is a plus
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, Cloud technologies/environments, AWS and GCP is a plus
- Great people skills and ability to work well in fast paced team environment with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.