Senior Manager, Community Integration at Ascension
Sr. Manager, Community Integration
System Support Team
The Resource Group, a subsidiary of Ascension, is a business transformation services organization that specializes in resource and supply chain management.
Through implementation of its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function by delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group's success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,700 locations including over 155 acute care hospitals across 22 states and Washington D.C.
This success and value are delivered by The Resource Group's people, and it is the people and culture that enables The Resource Group to achieve success while working toward the common goal of lowering the cost of healthcare.
As such, The Resource Group believes in:
1) Hiring talent from all industries and demographics to foster innovation and diversity of thought and experience
2) Investing in the people who deliver long-term success to our Participants
3) Transforming the way our associates develop so they can help transform the organizations we serve 4) Creating a culture of continuous learning to prosper in an ever-changing business environment
The Resource Group offers exciting opportunities for all levels of professionals and views resource and supply management as a dynamic career with opportunities for growth and advancement within and across disciplines and teams. Positions are available across a number of strategic resource and supply management roles, allowing multiple entry points into The Resource Group. Learn more about our company our culture and our remote work options at TheResourceGroup.com
This role reports to The Resource Group's Chief Sourcing Officer.
What You Will Do
As a Sr. Manager, Community Integration, you will serve as a trusted advisor and thought partner for senior leadership by influencing and managing the strategic priorities, operational plans and agenda of the Communities they oversee.
- Ensures strategic and operational plans, communications, and other activities across Communities supported are aligned and intentional including the alignment of goals across the supported Communities
- Serves as a liaison between the Chief Sourcing Officer, the Chief Executive Officer, and the Chief of Staff
- Attends meetings on behalf of the Chief Sourcing Officer as directed
- Maintains an understanding of progress on key enterprise-wide initiatives, prioritizes information flow, highlights issues requiring senior leadership intervention, and provides analysis and recommendations to facilitate decision-making
- Collaborates with senior leadership to coordinate the activities of Community Leaders to ensure alignment and integration
- Scopes, plans, executes, and supports special projects and change initiatives at the direction of the Chief Sourcing Officer
- Partners with senior leadership to manage requests for meetings, presentations and board assignments to ensure that time is spent in areas that further the organization's Mission and Advanced Strategic Direction. May facilitate meetings
- Leads and/or facilitates completion of critical tasks and projects on behalf of the Chief Sourcing Officer
- Reports to: Chief Sourcing Officer
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
The Resource Group's value is delivered through its people, and it is our people and culture that enables us to achieve success. We have created an environment where individuals can thrive while working toward the common goal of lowering the cost of healthcare. Passion and hard work are necessary to accomplish this goal, and we are always looking for people who bring a fresh perspective. In addition to the experience listed below, all Resource Group associates embody the following soft skills and attributes: Nice, Bright, High-Energy, Inclusive, Willing to Give Away Power, Inspired by Mission, Invigorated by Change.
- Bachelor's degree HIGHLY preferred.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.