Senior Manager, Customer Support at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Customer Support to lead our Support teams as we deliver memorable client interactions through high levels of technical aptitude, efficient processes, strong relationships with our Product Team, customer ownership, and overall team development. You’ll interact regularly with clients through feedback sessions, business reviews, and client escalations. You’ll help lead efforts around KPI refinement, process improvement, mentorship, Voice of the Customer programs, and more. You’ll also serve as our Austin site leader for our broader Solutions on Demand organization, which includes team members who work in our Documentation, Custom Solutions, and Training Center teams.
As a successful Senior Manager of Customer Support, you have top-notch communication skills (verbal, written, and visual) across multiple audiences while remaining clear, concise, and diplomatic. You’re optimistic, approachable, and a team player who easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with clients and colleagues.
This position is based in our Austin, TX office, located in the heart of downtown. We're looking for someone to join us immediately.
What You'll Do:
- Lead teams that deliver best in class support experiences to Procore’s Clients, with high CSAT and resolution rates
- Foster a great place to work, where teams love to come to work and have the tools, information, and resources to deliver a great client experience on each and every contact
- Manage metrics relevant to measure the performance of our support teams including: FCR, CSAT, QC, NPS, and other supporting KPIs
- Recruit, develop, mentor, and inspire a team of managers and advocates. You’ll cultivate a winning culture measured by high retention and employee satisfaction, resulting in superior performance
- Ensure an efficient initial onboarding and continuous education process for our teams
- Aggregate and organize customer data and provide consistent feedback to our product team for continuous improvement and contact center deflection
- Stay up to date on current customer experience best practices and driving thought leadership in the future of Customer Support and delivering an excellent customer experience
- Partner with organizations across Procore to implement tools, technology, and processes that enable the Solutions on Demand teams to thrive
What we’re looking for:
- 3 - 5 years of Senior Customer Service, Client Support or Customer Success management experience, preferably for a SaaS company
- Expertise in customer experience with a proven record of developing customer-facing strategies to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Proficiency in business process innovation and improvement
- You must be able to clearly distinguish between the big picture items and the important details
- Experience in managing budgets, forecasting, and productivity analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Experience successfully building and leading diverse teams
- Expertise in Salesforce.com or other similar CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
- Experience working in a hyper-growth software environment.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.