Senior Manager, E-Commerce Enablement at Whole Foods Market
- Responsible for all E-Commerce innovation pilots and program launches including managing timeline and development of standard operating procedures, training, and stakeholder communications.
- Coordinates with Merchandising, Operations and other leadership stakeholders to align strategies and delivery on key performance metrics.
- Oversees new project intake and project activity to ensure deliverables remain on time and on budget.
- Leverages data and insights from customer insights to make data-driven continuous improvement in overall programs.
- Evaluates metrics and data to assess how programs and projects support customer needs and business objectives.
- Works closely with Amazon and Tech to drive customer- centric improvements to WFM ecommerce experiences.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team of direct reports.
- Able to impart focus by developing clear goals and priorities.
- Proven ability to build cross-functional partnerships and inspire collaboration and action in the absence of a ‘direct report’ relationship.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities.
- Works with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure shared understanding of Ecommerce strategies, programs, objectives, functions, and future direction.
- Demonstrates active and empathetic listening skills.
- Proven ability to craft actionable, creative, and data-driven strategies.
- Recommends strategic / business adjustments based on program effectiveness, customer feedback, anticipated direction, and identified challenges and trends.
- Leads detailed task / project planning, including cost, schedule, and resource requirements.
- Ensures planning incorporates data and information from customer, supplier, partner, and company perspectives.
- Demonstrates understanding of Ecommerce from an industry perspective and in terms of customer expectations; understands where WFM stands relative to the competition.
Desired Work Experiences
- BA/BS degree and 6-8 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 2-4 years’ leadership experience.
Position is located in Austin, TX.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.