Senior Manager, Global eCommerce at Unity Technologies
Marketing has a widespread impact on our customers, investors and the community. With roles that range from creative and social to analytical and highly technical, our team develops and drives strategy while telling stories to share Unity’s message with the world.The opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for driving revenue across Unity.com and the Unity Asset Store. This is a huge chance to create a substantial impact on our digital presence! Working alongside with an eCommerce team running business analytics, merchandising, and content management. You will run business strategy, revenue planning and forecasting, promotional strategy, and supervising daily execution of digital merchandising and commercial site content.
This role will define and execute the ecommerce Business Strategy, partnering and collaborating with the Marketing, SEO, Product Management, Web, Pricing, and Creative teams to define business goals for the Unity brand ensuring alignment on strategies that drive growth.What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for driving revenue, setting targets and SKU Prioritization.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of key performance indicators and relevant SaaS metrics. Identify risks and opportunities in revenue projections and critical metrics enabling leaders to “see around the corner” regarding business trends
- Drive key initiatives and projects across different teams and locations
- Partner with Digital Marketing Campaign Teams to ensure campaign plans are aligned with revenue targets and strategic priorities
- Drive site-merchandising strategy and improving conversion rate and making it easy for developers of all kinds to find and purchase exactly what they need.
- Plan and execute sales strategies to achieve client retention and revenue growth
- Supply opinions in defining and prioritizing the ecommerce product evolution roadmap
- Serve as a thought partner for the Sr. Director and Vice President / of the Digital Business Unit on operational and strategic issues
- Partner with business development to identify product gaps and opportunities that can be filled by 3rd Party offerings
- Shown ability in successfully leading teams in a digital business, and driving business results
- Business management experience : experience defining business strategies and leading all aspects of their operational execution
- Experienced in using strategy concepts to frame problem solving including quantitative acuity (financial modeling, P&L management)
- Confirmed outstanding analytical skills. Experience identifying and diagnosing business drivers, and setting appropriate business critical metrics and dashboards. Proficient in Excel and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of eCommerce standard methodologies globally; with a very strong keen eye and attention to detail, and a “user-first” mentality
- Proven track record to build cross-functional relationships and influence senior leadership
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.