At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- Lead global partner sales enablement, from strategy through execution, that aligns to Cloudflare's partner strategy and transformation.
- Create and deliver relevant and impactful training to ensure that partners have the required skills and knowledge to drive Cloudflare business, considering partner segmentation and the differentiators for high priority partners.
- Lead the strategy for the continuous improvement of partner accreditation and the development of new certification programs.
- Provide thought leadership on optimal delivery modalities and content design.
- Optimize process, governance, and performance for all partner enablement programs.
- Own, manage, measure and report on all associated partner enablement metrics and KPIs
- Increase partner satisfaction and accelerate the business outcome, with a clear focus on practice development, through to practice maturity
- Work closely with the partner program team, GEO counterparts and key stakeholders to drive globally consistent partner enablement programs.
- Develop an integrated enablement program for Channel Account Managers, including role-based learning paths.
- Plan and manage partner training events both virtual and in person, including ongoing enablement webinars.
- Build effective external relationships with partners to ensure our learning platform drives impact and gather feedback to enhance our learning programs.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years global partner enablement experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
- In-depth understanding of partner ecosystem programs and best practices in strategy development and execution
- Experience having designed and delivered global partner enablement plans with related business impact.
- Experience collaborating with a variety of internal teams to develop learning programs.
- Experience measuring the impact of enablement in the partner or sales ecosystem.
- Experience building programs for scale in a high-growth environment
- Excellent communications and senior leader engagement experience
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Ability to take initiative and to set priorities independently
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.