Senior Manager, IT Sales Technology at Atlassian
Atlassian is looking for an experienced leader and people manager to lead a team of Analysts and Product Managers supporting the delivery of our mission critical sales capabilities. As part of the IT Applications team, this role will establish a partnership with our Global Sales Leadership organization in support of key initiatives and cross-functional programs. In this role, you will be responsible to coach and manage team, delivery commitments and prioritization with stakeholders and execute to the committed roadmaps.
More about you
- A deep understanding of key go-to-market sales processes and experienced in building out Technology roadmaps to enable such capabilities in a large scale environment.
- A solid hands on approach towards solving process evolution and optimization from lead/opportunity management to quoting, order management and sales planning & forecasting, spanning the entire quote to cash lifecycle.
- Proven leadership experience that demonstrates ability to drive successful adoption, usability and business value of technology investments towards business process automations.
- A keen view towards Operational stability and maturity, including identification of KPIs and metrics in a continuous measurement environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience by effectively facilitating decision making and communications.
- Experience with end to end implementation of complex quote to cash systems, including capabilities surrounding the opportunity and order management at a high growth company.
- A strong analytical discipline to the team and are constantly finding ways to optimize/automate the existing tools and integrations by taking a hands-on approach in dealing with configuration/system settings.
- 12+ years of hands on experience with leading CRM systems in an agile environment.
- 6+ years of people management experience.
- Data-driven, pragmatic and bring a relaxed, enthusiastic attitude while dealing with ambiguity.
- BS/MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
More about our team
- Atlassian is over a decade old, but our team is much younger. We'll have to blaze new trails to enable important growth decisions, so we're constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. Key to this growth is bringing in the right talent - and valuable analytics are paramount to that effort. We've been described as scrappy, but thorough because we're dedicated to an agile methodology that enables moving fast while still ensuring quality deliverables. We also know all too well the importance of validating assumptions in our data, and we use various types of testing to prove those assumptions. It's all about enabling Atlassian to grow by delivering data in the right way to partners across the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .