Senior Manager, Partnership Success at FloSports
FloSports is currently looking for a Senior Manager, Partnership Success to work within our Partner Operations division managing a team of account managers. This role would oversee the Partnerships team whose responsibility is to manage the relationships with our streaming rights partners and the execution of our rights contracts. This role will have Senior Management level responsibilities and expectations and be responsible for leading a team to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with our partners and manage escalations when they arise. This role is based in Austin, TX and reports into the Director of Partner Operations.
The ideal candidate will have an account management background along with the necessary communication skills and business savvy to develop strong relationships with existing event partners, league executives, media consultants, key athletes and coaches as well as the internal Marketing, Editorial, Product and Production teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage a team of Partnership Success Managers (Account Managers)
- Ensure FloSports is executing all of our rights contracts terms
- Build and improve on department process and documentation
- Liaise between multiple departments internally, including: Content, Marketing, Production and Operations
- Work with other members of the Partnership Success team to set up and lead kick-off meetings followed by ongoing updates and status calls with partners throughout the year or season
- Introduce partners to the support teams they need to work with to plan event production and stream transmissions
- Be a single point of contact for the partner to reach out to with questions or escalations
- Lead post mortem meetings surrounding event executions to build on successes and bring feedback to teams to drive improvements across the company
- Collection of event data reporting for partners when needed
- Occasional travel for in-person meetings with partners
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience analyzing and executing against legal documents
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Team builder
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions both independently and in collaboration with internal teams and partners
- Experience gaining insights from data and using it to make future decisions
- Experience with commonly used software within the department (Salesforce, data analytics tools)
- Strong understanding of MicroSoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience within sports or media broadcast rights industries is a plus
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment