Senior Manager, Training Services at Unity
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Training Services to take the lead in building Unity’s Professional Training practice to be a world-class enabler of Unity’s real-time interactive 3D technology! Unity’s services business supports some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of verticals including Gaming, Entertainment, Automotive and Construction. In this role you will not only manage a global training team but also own Unity’s professional training practise and evolution of the product catalogue.
The Training Services practice is new within our fast-growing Customer Success organisation, so you will have the unique chance to create a big impact at scale. You will work alongside our sales, success and product teams to make sure our customers get what it takes to make them successful!
What you’ll be doing
- Evolve Unity’s strategy for paid-for digital, blended, and ILT professional training services
- Collaborate with Sales and Product teams to define Learning and Training solutions for professional customers
- Oversee the development of Professional Certification strategy and ensuring delivery of associated products
- Co-develop strategy and input on workstreams of training distributed by both our direct sales teams and Authorised Training Partners
- Own Training services P&L and lead a global team of instructional designers, trainers, and content developers
What we’re looking for
- Experience leading a revenue-and profit-generating training organization focusing on technical training, with a global perspective
- Understanding of current practices and innovations in Learning Design for upskilling the digital workforce
- Ability to evaluate, design and implement learning and training programs for professionals
- Excellent leadership skills; able to partner, on-board, lead, and develop high-performing instructional teams
- Experience in overseeing the management and evolution of digital learning platforms
You might also have
- Technical qualifications/experience related to real-time development in industry, beyond gaming
- Coaching/mentoring qualifications
- LMS implementation and integration
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.